Xylon is one of recently introduced Custom ROMs for Android devices. Initially, it started as a part of Fruits & Veggies (FNV) Project, which is now considered as the root of Xylon. It basically aims at distributing a fully transformed aftermarket Android firmware which shall take the deviceâ€™s hardware to its extreme potential. Along with that, Xylon has some useful cherry picks from the CM & AOKP code which is improvising day by day with the continuous hard work of the Team members.
The current version available for the Galaxy Nexus is 015 Stable, released on 6 Jan, 2013.
As in the views of DroidViews, Xylon is a ROM completely capable of accompanying those who require the Vanilla taste with customize-able UI and extreme performance boost.
The users have already tagged this ROM as â€œGreatâ€ by its appearance and stability.
– Download the ROM here, http://goo.im/devs/daxmax/xylon
– If you want Photosphere, you might want to flash the stock Google Gallery, here. Youâ€™ll might miss CM Camera features.
– Once all of your Download is done, move all the zip you downloaded to your deviceâ€™s storage.
– Reboot into recoveryâ€” This step is for beginners, who is already on Xylon, you just have to dirty flash, no need for a clean flash. â€“
– Go to Wipe, select â€œFactory Resetâ€œ
– press Install.
– Select â€œxylon_devicename_000_xx-xx-2012.zipâ€œ, â€œgapps-jb-2012xxxx-signed.zipâ€ and your other packages..
– Then, swipe to install.
– Once all the processes is done, reboot.
– Wait for a couple of minutes, go n make cup of coffee for yourself.
and it is done Please Enjoy