BSPlayer one of the most popular free android application and top hardware accelerated video player for Android smartphones and tablet PCs.
With many excellent new and great features:
– it has the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean MR1 compatibility
– provides you a multi-core (dual and quad-core) HW decoding support
– offers a good background playback in popup window (long tap on button Back to playback video and audio in popup video)
– has a hardware accelerated video playback
– it Support for almost all type of media files (video and audio player), such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3, ac3… and streaming content such as RTMP, RTSP, MMS (tcp, http), HTTP Live stream, HTTP.
– it plays Multiple audio streams and subtitles.
– with Playlist support and various playback modes.
– It has an External and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub. txt…
– it lets you to Find subtitles automatically (mobile data or wi-fi must be enabled to work)
– with Playback media files such as videos and mp3’s directly via Wi-Fi from your network shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, Samba (SMB/CIFS) shared drives, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) – no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card anymore!
– You can Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files no need to uncompress them before you play
NOTE: When reporting error please add info about your smartphone brand and model. Also you can send us more detailed bug report on email@example.com. We are trying to improve the player for the users and your feedback is appreciated.
*Hardware acceleration support depends on device video decoder capability. Hardware accelerated playback in portrait mode may be corrupted on some HTC models (HD and others – hardware issue). Also on some devices (Samsung galaxy S2) zoom/stretch may not work on all video types.